Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Lara talks about Bhupathi and the secret behind her hot bod

Lara Dutta has been in the news for her alleged relationship with tennis star Mahesh Bhupathi and her bikini bod. In a tell-all interview to Screen she speaks about Sajid Khan’s comic caper, Housefull and her alternate plans

The promos are out and the songs are all over the place. What is the kind of response you have been getting for Housefull?

Oh, fabulous. I have just been running around doing promotional activities for Housefull. I haven’t even had the time to talk to anyone; Sajid has been really keeping us busy. The songs are a rage and I have got some absolutely lovely compliments for my look, so yes there is a positive buzz around the film. Before a film releases, everyone associated with it is usually nervous and tensed about how it will do, but this time we are pretty confident about our product. I am hoping Housefull does really well. We have a good and housefull entertainer on our hands.

What do you play in this comic caper?

I play a Gujarati girl, Hetal Patel, who lives in London. It is a very complicated character and I am paired both with Akshay and Riteish. As far as Akshay is concerned, Hetal gets him married and then breaks his marriage. The film is about one man who is apparently married to three women.

We have seen you in a lot of comedies. Is comedy your favourite genre?

I am very comfortable with comedy. I am very blessed to have worked with Sajid Khan, David Dhawan and Priyadarshan, people who have been in this business for years. It is a huge compliment when they think of me in terms of a comic actor. Comedy has an amazing amount of energy. I would say that is more my forte over anything else.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails