Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Naughty SMS Jokes

Though Shakespeare is great , he'll never find d right words to describe u because he simply never experienced knowing a wonderful person like u, friend!

When u need some1 to be there 4 u n no one is around, gaze up d sky. U may not c me from up there but remember we r just under d same sky. I could never be far. Take care.

Heart could only love 4 a while. Feet could only walk some miles. Clothes wont 4ever be in style. But my friendship to u will never be stolen by time.

Great minds contain ideas, solutions n reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories n figures; my mind contains only u

Sweet candies r nice to eat , sweet words r easy to say bt sweet ppl r hard to find my goodness how did u find me.

We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released.

Take a chance! All life is chance. The man who goes the furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The "sure thing" boat never gets far from shore.

In my life I learned how… 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn’t learn how.. 2 stop rembering u.

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!

People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!

Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad… and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

If I could pull down the rainbow I would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like u!!

Life is 4 u, death is 4 me, being happy is 4 u, being sad is 4 me, being together is 4 u, being lonely is 4 me, everything 4 u but u r 4 me.

If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u. but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!

Life is traveled once. Today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory. Enjoy every moment, good or bad bcoz the gift of life is life itself.

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not to fall in friendship when u exist.

A SMILE is the lightning system of the FACE, cooling system of HEAD and heating system of HEART. So keep SMILING all day

"Smile increases value of Face" "Anger spoils Beauty of Soul" "faith is force of Life" "Confidence is companion of Success" so "KEEP SMILING"

EARTH may stop ROTATING BIRDS may stop FLYING CANDLES may stop MELTING FISHES may stop SWIMMING HEART may stop BEATING But I will never stop DISTURBING U.

Dreams visit us when we are asleep...
But God is truely wise...
He wakes up every days and gives us chance to make our dreams come true

Alphabetical advices for u: ABC:avoid bad company. DEF:dont entertain fools. GHI:give-up high ideas. JKLM:just keep liking me..!!;)

ABC: Always Be Careful, DEF: Don't Ever Forget (me), JKLM: Just Keep Loving Me, ZOPQRSTUVW: No other Person Quite Right Shall Treat U Very Well;- ur's loving XYZ!

Night has ended 4 another day, Morning has come in a special way, may u smile like the sunny rays n leave ur worries 4 some other day.. Take care.

Close ur eyes... Save all the sweet memories in ur heart... Think of all beautiful things in ur life & surrender urself to sweet dreams.

so Sweet is ur SMILE???
so Sweet is ur STYLE???
so Sweet is ur VOICE???
so Sweet is ur EYE?????
see .......how Sweetly I LIE

Those Saprkling Eyes
Those Marvelous Lips
A 100 Watt Smile
The Majestic Walk
The Cheerful Talk
Truly Charming Personality
Guess, That's Enough abt ME

U r the ACCENT of my Life,
ALTO of my Dreams,
IKON of my Eyes,
ZEN of my Thoughts,
INDICA of my Joy,
LANCER of my Heart.
Can anyone clear this TRAFFIC JAM plzz

Roses are RED
Violets are BLUE
Monkeys Like U
Should be kept in the ZOO
Dont Worry, u'll find me there TOO
Not in the Cage, but LAUGHING AT U

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails