Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Inspirational SMS

umone sumwhr thinks of ur smile n while thinking of u says life is worthwhile. So whnever u r lonely remember it's tru, sumone sumwhr is alive b'coz of u..

The Sandalwood returns its fragnance even it is ground survivors, a sugarcane continues be sweet evenwhen cut into pieces ,gold maintain its attractive feature after melting ,In the same manner the excellent soul never devote from their inborn virtues

victory is sweetest when u have known defeat

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you

4 F IN LIFE F= FOLLOW THE MASTER F= FACE THE DEVIL F = FIGHT TILL THE END F = FINISH THE GAME

All flowers dont represent love but rose did it. All animals cannot speak but parrot did it. all donkeys cannot read but u did it!

Whn God opened the window of heaven, he saw me n asked.. Wat is ur wish 4 2day? I said, "Please take care of the cute person who is readin my SMS."

The World is Round
We'll meet again.
When we meet
I'll ask You "How are You"
Hope You'll not ask
"Who are You'!

Perfection is expensive and mistakes are excellent feedback!.Dont make thebest the enemy of better.Just start doing it.Take the first step now !

The most selfish 1 letter word "I" Avoid it. The most satisfying 2-letter word "WE" Use it. The most poisonous 3-letter word "EGO" Kill it. The most used 4-letter word "LOVE" Value it. The most pleasing 5-letter word "SMILE" Keep it. The fastest spreading 6-letter word "RUMORS" Ignore it. The hardest working 7-letter word "SUCCESS" Achieve it. The most enviable 8-letter word "JEALOUSY" Distance it. The most powerful 9-letter word "KNOWLEDGE" Acquire it. The most essential 10-letter word "CONFIDENCE" Trust it.

Infact... I want to Share 'EVERYTHING' with U. Your JOYS ur SADNESS, ur HAPPY MOMENTS. Every Single SECOND OF THE DAY. Let's START with Your "BANK ACCOUNT"

When u r sad i'm lonely, When u r happy, i'm glad. Remember that whatever u feel, I feel it twice. So if u feel uou miss me ...Hello!!! I MISS U more...

In the rhythm of life sometimes v find R-selves out of tune, but as long as there r people like u 2 provide the melody ---- the music plays on & On & on.

To meet n depart is d way of life. Bt to depart n meet is d hope of life. V meet 2 create memories. Bt v depart to preserve it n that's life...

If I gt ur smile, I dnt need flwrs, If I gt ur voice, I dnt need music, If u speak 2 me I dont need anybdy els, If Ur my frnd I dont need d world!

Every Thing is possible in the world , even tht word I-mpossible says  I -M_possible.

 A simple poem 4 u:
  "Forgetting U is hard to do,
   Forgetting me is up to U,
   Forget me not
   Forget me never
   & U will have a friend forever.

A special smile A special face A special someone I cant replace A special hug from me 2 u 4 the frndship,, I ve found in u

Whn God opened the window of heaven, he saw me n asked.. Wat is ur wish 4 2day? I said, "Please take care of the cute person who is readin my SMS."

Help ever   Hurt never
Love ever   Hate never
Give ever    Expect never
Smile ever  Cry never
Message me ever   Forget me..?Never...

Success is incidental.Success is a journey and not a destination. Enjoy the journey.Success is in ur minds and eyes only, no one else really cares! Sucess is when u can afford to do what you like to do ! success is when u can issue a check without looking at the bank passbook have a wonderful and succesful day

Infact... I want to Share 'EVERYTHING' with U. Your JOYS ur SADNESS, ur HAPPY MOMENTS. Every Single SECOND OF THE DAY. Let's START with Your "BANK ACCOUNT"

Do not go where the path may lead, Go instead where ther is no path and leave a trail.

He handed her 12 roses 11 real and 1 fake and said, "I'll love you till the last one dies." Send this on. if u dont send nothing will happen , but if u send some 1 might have a smile.. isn't that sweet? u have love for someone.....copy and send this to ur whole buddy list.....

For a moment , life could be still , But never in lifetime , can a moment be still. Live every moment !

Who is a friendd?-a push when u stopped, a touch when u lost, a word when u r quite, a smile when u r sad, a shoulder when u cry, so don't worry. _MAIN HOON NA/-. i am always just a message away.....

Its wonderful to someone,who always wears a smile,who sees the sunny side of things and make life more worthwhile,someone who's especially nice and very thoughtful too,its wonderful to know someone as wonderful as you.

Dream what u want to dream,
go where u want to go,
be what u want to be,
because u have only one life
and one chance to do all the things u want to do.
Have a nice day......

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails