Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Best SMS Jokes

1+1= 2 my 2 eyes looking at u 3+2 = 5 sense missing u 4+3 =7 days thinking of u 5+7= 12 months dreaming abt u but 99 +1 =100 year's i need a sweet friend like u.....

See outside the window the sun is rising 4 u, the birds singing 4 u, the flowers smiling 4 u BCZ last night I told them 2 wish u Good Morning.


The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.



I Forgive all the beings,May all the beings forgive me. My Amity is with all the beings,
and enmity with none .


 Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

To love someone is nothing. To be loved by someone is something. To love and be loved by someone is everything.

U r in my heart always..bcz when i open my eyes i feel u were my dream ..when i close my eyes i feel u were in reallity of my life

 Frndship is like d relation b/w the hand n d eyes.when d hand get hurtz d eye cries n when d eye cries d hand wipes d tears

Each time i miss u , a star falls down. so if someday at night u wake up & find its dark & no stars at all its all ur fault....coz u made me miss u sooooooooo much .

What you do today is important because you are exchanging a Day of your Life for it.

 There is only one moment to live, the present moment.Either live it or leave it unlived.


The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.


 Flirt with ur understanding,get engaged to compassion,marry simplicity,honeymoon with genuineness,&divorce the ego...thats life.Live it

 Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get . . . Only with what you are expected to give. . . . Which is everything.

If we fight, we may not always win, but if we don't fight, we will
surely lose

To handle yourself, use your head;
To handle others, use your heart.

He, who loses money, loses much;
He, who loses a friend, loses much more;
He, who loses faith, loses all.


Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.

Anger is only one letter short of danger
If someone betrays you once, it is his fault;
If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.


A "smile" is a sign of joy...a "hug" is a sign of love...a "laugh" is a sign of happiness & a "friend" like "me" is a sign of "GOOD CHOICE"


COURT ORDER! u r accused of crawling into my HEART, & hijacking my smiles with urs. How do u plead? GUILTY! U R sentenced 2 b MY FRIEND 4 -LIFE-no bail accepted?

The secret to productive goal setting is in establishing clearly defined goals, writing them down and then focusing on them several times a day with words, pictures and emotions AS IF we've already achieved them.

Last Night I hugged my pillow and dream of you..I wish that somday I'd dream abt my pillow and I h'd been hugging you.


A person u love is an extention of urself. w/o it, u r not complete so better tke cre of urself because i dnt wnt 2 lose a part of me..

In words, love can be read. In actions, love can be measured but others don't know that even in silence love can be heard.

The best part of loving is not wishing that the person loves you as much as you do, but in feeling that you love the person more than you thought you could.

What good is beauty without brains, looks without charm, money without happiness, a smile without feelings, a life without you?

Thru the sky I saw a smile. Thru the smile I saw joy. Thru joy I saw friendship. Thru friendship I saw friends. And thru friends I saw you.

I will lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to you, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you but i can not lend you my heart because it already belongs to you.

There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, you so i can appreciate love.

Wat if u nid 2 make 100 steps 2 get close 2 me, wud u do it? Wel, just take 1 step n ill come rushing 2 take 99 steps 4 u. so f u nid me, ill be der.

I've made so many mistakes in my life, but something I did right was to have you as a friend and I definitely wont make another mistake of losing someone like you.

My day maybe hectic. My sked may be tight. But I would never let d day end w/o me saying good night. Have sweet dreams.

You greeted me hi I didn't reply. you gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails