Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Minisshaa on hopes from Well Done Abba

Bollywood actress Minissha Lamba, who plays the role of a village girl in Shyam Benegal's forthcoming film, Well Done Abba, expects that the audiences and the industry notices her talent.

"With this film I hope my talent gets appreciated by audiences and the industry too. And I would get opportunities to show my potential as an actor," Minissha told PTI here.



Directed by Benegal, Well Done Abba is narrated in a comic and ironic vein, with actor Boman Irani playing the title role of 'Abba'. Minissha plays the role of his daughter, Muskaan Ali.

The 25-year-old actress was critically acclaimed for her role in the film, Yahaan' opposite Jimmy Shergill and for Corporate, where she shared the screen with Bipasha Basu and Kay Kay Menon.

"As the film (Well Done Abba) has been received well at various internationl film festivals, we want it to be appreciated back home from the people for whom it is been made," she said.

The film, slated for March 26 release, also stars Sameer Dattani (as Minissha's love interest), Ravi Kishan, Ila Arun, Sonali Kulkarni and Rajit Kapoor among others.

When asked how she got the film, Minissha said, "I got a call from Shyam sir's office saying that he had a role for me in his next film. I did not think twice as it was Shyam sir. I was willing to do any role he offered to me."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails