Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Konkona-Ranvir: Shaadi Ho!

Morning my mushy mushroom tikkas! How goes it with you? I’m in Goa, soaking in the sun as I chill in a hammock by the beach. Never mind the distance, I’ll always have chatpati news, thanks to Sher Lock Holmes and my other sources who regularly fill me in on all that’s hot
and happening in tinsel town. So read on my sweetums…

For starters, I’m being hounded by calls inquiring about Konkona Sen Sharma’s wedding with Ranvir Shorey. The couple, who has been reportedly living in for a while now, finally tied the knot yesterday, I’m informed. Seems they have two two-bedroom apartments in a plush complex in Goregaon, which they have combined to make one huge place.ranvir-konkana

Not surprisingly, both the actors opted to keep away from the limelight a week before the D Day. And even on their Twitter streams, they wrote that they won’t be available for a few days. And knowing Koko and Ranvir, it was a simple affair with only family and close friends.

A khabru from Kolkata called to inform me that Aparna Sen did quite a lot of shopping for saris and jewellery for her daughter and son-in-law. No wonder the room reserved for her in the couple’s sprawling double apartment was full with the purchases.

Predictably, the couple’s friends aren’t spilling any beans on the wedding programme. So I sent Sher Lock bhai to get me an eyewitness account of all the formalities.

Keep watching this space dahlings.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails