Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

SOME QUOTES

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!"

When there's a will, I want to be in it."

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience."

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.";

It is always the best policy to speak the truth--unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.";

Traditions are group efforts to keep the unexpected from happening.";

People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have.";

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?";

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?";

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails